Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

We Are Our Parents' Legacy

Our parents have done much for us, much more than we even know. We'll never able to repay them for all they do and have done for us. Yet, it's beautiful how, simply by being good people and spreading goodness in the world, we are in a way, giving thanks. By carrying on their legacies, and by watering the seeds they planted within us, we are expressing our gratitude and appreciation.
And so the believers say:

رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي
"My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. " (46:15)

You could be a means of your parents paradise being made more beautiful, if you begin to glitter the world with all the good they taught you. ‪#‎Parents‬

Taken from: http://sccss.ca/wordpress2/portfolio/family-support-and-preservation/

No comments: