Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

I Wish, I Dream...


I wish someone had told me,
That not every dreams come true,
Because He has a better plan,
For me,
And for you.

I wish someone had told me,
Success is not about the end goal,
But about the journey, on which,
You will fall and you will falter,
You will break and you will shatter,
But only for the betterment of your own soul.

I wish someone had told me,
To trust more than to expect,
To Du'aa more than to dream,
To have faith in the unseen,
And to remember the world is truly imperfect.

I'm grateful someone had told me,
To never give up,
On my hearts calling,
And to pick myself up,
After every falling.

Because,
Some dreams do come true,
In a way, better than you can ever imagine,
More beautiful than you ever pictured,
A journey you never thought
You'd be blessed to pursue.

I'm grateful someone had told me,
That faith makes all the difference,
For possible and impossible,
Are merely concepts of the human mind.
And Allah to His Slaves,
Is truly, most kind.

To every new dreamer,
Sincerity is the oxygen,
that breathes life to your dream,
Determination is the key
to your success,
Tawakkul, without it,
expect disappointment,
Du'aa is the fuel
that will drive your dreams forward,
And patience is your saviour,
Through the ups and the downs.

To every new dreamer,
Continue planting the seeds,
Whatever the weather.

For every seed is planted in murky soil,
Some wilt, others bloom,
Have faith,
That yours will blossom.
If you can't see it now,
You will,
Very soon.

To every dreamer new or old,
Hold onto hope,
Even when the storm appears,
And you've cried too many tears,
Great things don't come easy,
They take a while,
But His delays are never His denials.

Go the extra mile,
Always wear that smile!
Don't ever forget,
This is your dream,
Devote yourself to it,
Find yourself a team,

And go make it happen.



No comments: