Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

All good is from Allah, and all the mistakes are mine.

Writers will definitely be able to relate to this...

Do you have those moments where you look back at something you've  written and think "Did I actually write that?" or you come across some of your own words and find that it relates so much to something you're  going through at that given time?

When this happens to me it really humbles me. Because I'm reminded that it's  not from me. In the sense that, all good that anyone may benefit from, every word that I write down that inspires another individual, is all from Allah. I'm just the means for which He uses to portray that message. Any mistakes and errors that are made are due to my weakness, but the good and the benefit is a gift from Him alone.

And that's why I cherish being a writer. It takes a lot of strength to express your views, especially when people love to criticise. But what's more beautiful is that Allah chooses to bless and guide your pen, He is the one who gives you the ability to write, to form those sentences. He's the One who inspires a certain thought or idea, who allows the words to flow, to express, to touch hearts and to benefit. You make the choice to put pen to paper, but He guides the pen.
It's never from me. I make the choice to write, He guides my pen and blesses it. All good is from Allah and all mistakes are mine.

No comments: